Blog > Angular Vs. React for Business
The architecture of Angular and React Framework
Creating project architecture based on React, will require multiple integrations and supporting tools for integration.
The Rendering Process
Angular performs the client-side rendering; however, it can be rendered on the server-side as well as using node.js; on the other hand, rendering is done on the server-side in the case of React.
Websites Built on Angular
The websites built using these frameworks are:
YouTube: The world’s largest video sharing platform owned by Google.
PayPal: The most popular online payment application website that is running on angular.
Walmart: The multinational retail corporation.
Gmail: Email service platform.
Websites Built on React.JS
Facebook: Facebook is the developer of React and Facebook, also uses React a well.
Instagram: Photo sharing platform.
WhatsApp: Cross-platform messaging app.
Airbnb: Here, people can book their stay for their vacations.
- Clean and well-structured code
- Offers high performance
- A material design like interface
- Take care of routing
- For hybrid mobile application development, the ionic framework uses
- Ionic provides a robust UI component library
- Two-way data binding
- Angular uses the browser’s DOM (Document Object Model).
- It is a full-fledged framework.
- It provides more established enterprise projects.
- Need complex configuration and set-up when integrating with MVC framework like Rail.
- React’s users should have in-depth knowledge concerning the integration of the user interface into the MVC framework.
- React native platform is useful for creating native mobile applications.
- One-way data binding
- The react uses the Virtual DOM (Document Object Model).
- React is a library, not a full-fledged framework.
- It requires writing more code
- Jasmine and Karma etc. used as a testing framework.
- A single tool uses for the complete testing project
- Jest or Enzym is used as the testing framework
- It doesn’t require any configuration to use, and it is included in every React project
- Set of the tool is used for a different set of testing
Business Benefits of Angular
Why Entrepreneurs like Angular for their Business
- Angular is one of those frameworks that can work productively with various back-end languages and combine business logic and UI.
- Angular provides a cost-effective front-end for their product that will let them win large audiences and make money.
- Enterprises look to build cross-platform solutions with Angular because it’s easy to imitate real native applications.
- Its framework is compatible with various back-end programming languages to display gathered data in the UI efficiently.
- Angular progressive web application solutions can run across mobile platforms.
- It is providing more lightweight and fast-speed web applications with Lazy-Load Modules. This feature reduces the size of the initially loaded application to speed up the application.
- It allows designing complex and user-friendly UI designs and back-end.
- Angular comes packed with all the core features to make it more scalable and responsive for complex projects.
- Requires fewer tools and components to integrate with other features.
- It is more flexible and vast than React in development and integrations.
Author: SVCIT Editorial
Copyright Silicon Valley Cloud IT, LLC.